Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's cold outside!!!

Hi everybody!!!
Where I live the winter season is usually very mild, but today it was a chilly day! We had light rain all day.
Me and my sisters decided it we should stay indoors, so we watched some movies and had some hot chocolate! Yummy!
It's easy to get a bit gloomy during cloudy days, I hope tomorrow the sun is shining again.
I got to wear the sweater my dear aunt from California sent me. Look how cute it is. I love polar bears, don't you?
Tell me, do you prefer the sunny days, or the rainy days? How is the winter season where you live?
Love,
Amara

3 comments:

  1. Thank you!! :)
    I spent most of the winter in this sweater! Spring is not here yet but the weather has changed and the days are getting hot.
    Now I'm wearing something else, I will post an update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love the photo of all your dolls! :)
    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete